Δευτέρα 22 Φεβρουαρίου 2010

20100221 Οι έξωθεν και οι έσωθεν κερδοσκόποι


I want to share something with you.  In August of 1996, I was in Athens with a friend of mine.  He had some business with the Ministry of Education to take care and because the Ministry was out to vacation he had to go a lawyer.  This lawyer was supposed to prepare the papers and filed them with the Ministry would open, probably in September. 
I was with him when we visited this lawyer somewhere in George Canning's Square.  When the lawyer heard that I was serving in the US military he thought that he would enlighten me with his knowledge on the U.S. policy in Greece and the Balkans in general.  For about 30 minutes I was listening his inane thinking on CIA's activities, zionist conspiracies, etc.  He wanted me to believe that in the day of the Greek elections, a group of 8.5 million people all agents of CIA, Israel, etc. arrive in Greece, steal the identity of the true Greeks and go to the polls to vote for the maskarades that the day after everyone calls them government and politicians. 
I did not say anything, but I thought This man is a degreed, but not educated lawyer(?!?!?!?!?!); he cannot put two and two together in order to reach a logical conclusion. In what way can he be a Greek, descendant of those who gave the lights to the world?  For if he is, ancient Greeks must have given all the light they had, but they forgot to keep a single sparmatseto for their own offspring.
M.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου